Spring and Summer Adult Programs will be held at St. Peter’s College in peaceful Muenster, Saskatchewan.
Sage Hill tuition covers accommodations, meals, and beverages, as well as instruction by distinguished faculty including 1-on-1 sessions and workshops.
The facility has the following amenities:
- Writing desk and chair in your room
- Space for 1-on-1 instruction and workshops
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Access to kitchenette with fridge
- Coffee and tea station available at all hours
- Laundry facilities
- Games Room
- Book table provides the opportunity to sell your works and to buy the works of others
- Library on site
- Wi-fi access
- Treed grounds, walking trails, gardens
- Access to fitness centre with the latest professional quality equipment
- Outdoor soccer pitch
The venue is located on 500 acres of mixed forest and farmlands in east central Saskatchewan, on Highway 5 in the quiet village of Muenster, SK. St. Peter’s College is an off-campus, affiliated college of the University of Saskatchewan.
Muenster is 120km East of Saskatoon and 230km North of Regina, and only 9 km from the City of Humboldt. Humboldt offers a fair number of restaurants and shops, from liquor stores to pharmacies. Should you want a brief reprieve from writing, Sage Hill staff can drive those without vehicles into Humboldt for supplies.
Photos by Rev. Paul Paproski, O.S.B.