The application deadline for the 2018 Summer Adult Workshops has passed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the program wait-lists.
All applicants will need to provide:
- A bit of personal information
- Emergency contact information
- An e-transfer, credit card, PayPal, or cheque payment for the $50 Application Fee
- *Optional* a letter of intent toward the bursary for which you intend to apply (check here for the list of bursaries)
Introductory Writing and Digital Storytelling workshop applications must include:
- A one page statement of interest, current projects, and goals for workshop
- Five pages of your writing
Poetry, Fiction, and Nonfiction workshop / colloquium applications must include:
- A brief letter outlining your writing project, where you are in the process, goals, how you would work on the project while at Sage Hill, and any other pertinent information
- Twelve pages of your writing (five pages published; seven pages of work-in-progress that you’d like to develop at Sage Hill)
- Your literary CV
After you’ve applied…
We will contact you after the jury has come forward with its decision regarding your application.