We are now accepting application to our 2017 programs!
All applicants will need to provide:
- a bit of personal information
- an emergency contact’s information
- an e-transfer, credit card, PayPal, or cheque payment for the $50 Application Fee
- *optional* a letter of intent toward the bursary for which you intend to apply (check here for the list of bursaries)
Introductory and Digital Storytelling workshop applications must also include:
- A one page statement of interest, current projects, and projected outcomes
- Five pages of your writing
Colloquium & Workshop application packages must include:
- Twelves pages of your writing (five of which are published, and the remaining seven can be works-in-process that you plan to develop while at Sage Hill)
- a brief outline of your writing project, how you intend to work on it while at Sage Hill, where you think you are in the process, what you hope to achieve during your stay, and any other pertinent information
- a literary CV
After you’ve applied…
We will contact you after the jury has come forward with its decision regarding your application.