Spring Poetry Colloquium participants will stay at St. Peter’s College in peaceful Muenster, Saskatchewan.
Your Sage Hill tuition covers accommodations, meals, and beverages, as well as instruction by distinguished faculty including 1-on-1 instruction and workshops.
The facility has the following amenities:
- Writing desk in your room
- Space for 1-on-1 instruction and workshops
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Access to kitchenette with fridge
- Coffee and tea station available at all hours
- Laundry facilities
- Games Room
- Book table to sell your works and buy the works of others
- Library on site
- Wi-fi access
- Treed grounds, walking trails, gardens
- Access to fitness centre with the latest professional quality equipment and racquetball/squash court
- Outdoor soccer pitch
The venue is located on 500 acres of mixed forest and farmlands in east central Saskatchewan, on Highway 5 in the quiet village of Muenster, SK. St. Peter’s College is an off-campus, affiliated college of the University of Saskatchewan.
Only 9 km from the city of Humboldt, SK, the retreat is 120km East of Saskatoon and 230km North of Regina. You will be close to everything you might need, from liquor stores to pharmacies. Muenster and Humboldt offer a fair number of restaurants and shops, should you want a brief reprieve from writing. Sage Hill staff will drive to Humboldt for anything Muenster is lacking.
Photos by Rev. Paul Paproski, O.S.B.