Summer Program participants will stay at the peaceful Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre (formerly St. Michael’s Retreat Centre) in the Qu’Appelle Valley, near Regina, Saskatchewan.
Your Sage Hill tuition covers accommodations, meals, snacks, and beverages.
The facility has the following amenities:
- Writing desk in your room
- Private showers and bathrooms
- Private Rooms for 1-on-1 instruction
- Large rooms for workshops
- Comfortable seating all over the facility
- Gorgeous 360 degree view of the Qu’Appelle Valley
- Large kitchen and dining room, serving from-scratch meals, as well as snacks in the morning, afternoon and evening (including fresh baking!)
- Coffee and Tea Station available at all hours
- Book table to sell your works and buy the works of others
- Wi-fi access in the lobby
- 220 private acres featuring a labyrinth, sun circle, and walking trails
Just a 2.5km walk or 5 minute drive from the town of Lumsden, the retreat centre is close to everything you might need, from liquor stores to pharmacies. Lumsden offers a fair number of restaurants and shops, should you want a brief reprieve from writing. We can also arrange trips into Regina (a 20 minute drive, one-way) for anything Lumsden is lacking.
For directions to Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre, see http://livingskiesretreat.ca/contact/.