Summer Program participants will stay at the peaceful Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre (formerly St. Michael’s Retreat Centre) in the Qu’Appelle Valley, near Regina, Saskatchewan.
Your Sage Hill tuition covers accommodations, meals, snacks, and beverages as well as instruction by distinguished faculty including 1-on-1 instruction and workshops.
The facility has the following amenities:
- Writing desk in your room
- Private showers and bathrooms
- Private Rooms for 1-on-1 instruction
- Large rooms for workshops
- Comfortable seating all over the facility
- Gorgeous 360 degree view of the Qu’Appelle Valley
- Large kitchen and dining room, serving from-scratch meals, as well as snacks in the morning, afternoon and evening (including fresh baking!)
- Coffee and Tea Station available at all hours
- Book table to sell your works and buy the works of others
- Wi-fi access in the lobby
- 220 private acres featuring a labyrinth, sun circle, and walking trails
Just a 2.5km walk or 5 minute drive from the town of Lumsden, the retreat centre is close to everything you might need, from liquor stores to pharmacies. Lumsden offers a fair number of restaurants and shops, should you want a brief reprieve from writing. We can also arrange trips into Regina (a 20 minute drive, one-way) for anything Lumsden is lacking.
For directions to Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre, see http://livingskiesretreat.ca/contact/.