Application fee: $50
Digital Storytelling: $500
Spring Tuition: $1995
Summer Tuition: $1695
Spring and Summer tuition covers the following:
- One-on-one and workshop time with your instructor
- Spring Colloquium: 14 days and 13 nights of accommodation at St. Peter’s College in Muenster, SK
- Summer Programs: 11 days and 10 nights of accommodation at Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre, SK
- Private meeting spaces, office equipment, printers
- Book table to sell your works and buy the works of others
- Arranged trips to nearby cities / towns and to other programmed events
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Coffee and Tea Station
- Additional amenities as listed on the Spring or Summer Accommodation pages
When to make payment:
- After the jury has reviewed applications, you will be notified via email to let you know whether or not you have been accepted.
- You can make payment once you have received your acceptance email.
Pay by e-transfer or cheque for the tuition rate listed above!
To offset payment processing surcharges, tuition is 2.7% higher when paid by Paypal, Visa, or Mastercard.
- Interac e-Transfers can be sent to email@example.com
- Cheques can be made out to Sage Hill Writing and sent to 324-1831 College Ave, Regina SK, S4P 4V5.
- Choose either the Summer or Spring options from the field below and click BUY NOW.
- Payment can be made via credit card if you “Don’t have a PayPal Account?” See the button on the next screen.