Application fee: $50
Spring Colloquium Tuition: $1695
Summer Program Tuition: $1695
Spring and Summer tuition covers the following:
- Spring Colloquium: 11 days and 10 nights of accommodation at St. Peter’s College in Muenster, SK
- Summer Programs: 11 days and 10 nights of accommodation at St. Peter’s College in Muenster, SK
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- 10-day writing retreats in small groups, led by program faculty
- 1-on-1 conferences and course time with your instructor
- Critical feedback on writing submissions
- Courses & discussions on the craft of writing
- Private meeting spaces for 1-on-1 instruction and workshops
- Printer and office equipment
- Wi-fi access
- Writing desk and chair in your room
- Access to full college library on-site
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Coffee and tea station available all hours
- Access to kitchenette with fridge
- Free laundry facilities
- Games room
- Access to fitness centre with the latest professional quality equipment
- Book table to sell your works and buy the works of others
- Arranged trips to nearby towns and other programmed events
- Additional amenities as listed on the Accommodations pages
When to make payment:
- After the jury has reviewed applications, you will be notified via email to let you know whether or not you have been accepted.
- You can make payment once you have received your acceptance email.
Pay by e-transfer or cheque for the tuition rate listed above!
When tuition is paid by Visa or Mastercard, a 3.4% processing charge is applied.
- Interac e-Transfers can be sent to email@example.com
- Cheques can be made out to Sage Hill Writing and sent to 324-1831 College Ave, Regina SK, S4P 4V5.
Visa / Mastercard:
- Visa and Mastercard payments can be made by calling 306-537-7243.
- Please note that tuition paid by Visa or Mastercard is subject to a 3.4% processing charge.
- Sage Hill is currently transitioning to a new online payment processor, and will accept online payments again soon.