Application fee: $50
Digital Storytelling: $500
Spring Tuition: $1695
Summer Tuition: $1495
Spring and Summer tuition covers the following:
- One-on-one and workshop time with your instructor
- Spring Colloquium: 14 days and 13 nights of accommodation at Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre, SK
- Summer Programs: 11 days and 10 nights of accommodation at Living Skies Retreat & Conference Centre, SK
- Three delicious home cooked meals a day as well as snacks in the morning, afternoon and evening (including fresh baking!)
- Coffee and Tea Station available at all hours
- Access to 220 private acres featuring a labyrinth, sun circle, and walking trails
- Private meeting rooms, office equipment, printers
- Book table to sell your works and buy the works of others
- Arranged trips to Lumsden, Regina Beach and / or other programmed events
When to make payment:
- After the jury has reviewed applications, you will be notified via email to let you know whether or not you have been accepted.
- You can make payment once you have received your acceptance email.
Pay by e-transfer or cheque for the tuition rate listed above!
To offset payment processing surcharges, tuition is 2.7% higher when paid by Paypal, Visa, or Mastercard.
- Interac e-Transfers can be sent to email@example.com
- Cheques can be made out to Sage Hill Writing and sent to 324-1831 College Ave, Regina SK, S4P 4V5.
- Choose either the Summer or Spring options from the field below and click BUY NOW.
- Payment can be made via credit card if you “Don’t have a PayPal Account?” See the button on the next screen.