Adult Programs are usually held at St. Peter’s College in peaceful Muenster, Saskatchewan.
* In 2021, Summer Programs will occur online, due to COVID-19.
The Poetry Colloquium will be held in fall 2021 and will occur on-site if possible.
Sage Hill tuition covers accommodations, meals, and beverages, as well as instruction by distinguished faculty including 1-on-1 sessions and workshops.
The facility has the following amenities:
- Writing desk and chair in your room
- Space for 1-on-1 instruction and workshops
- Comfortable lounge areas
- Access to kitchenette with fridge
- Coffee and tea station available at all hours
- Laundry facilities
- Games Room
- Book table provides the opportunity to sell your works and to buy the works of others
- Library on site
- Wi-fi access
- Treed grounds, walking trails, gardens
- Access to fitness centre with the latest professional quality equipment
- Outdoor soccer pitch
The venue is located on 500 acres of mixed forest and farmlands in east central Saskatchewan, on Highway 5 in the quiet village of Muenster, SK. St. Peter’s College is an off-campus, affiliated college of the University of Saskatchewan.
Muenster is 120km East of Saskatoon and 230km North of Regina, and only 9 km from the City of Humboldt. Humboldt offers a fair number of restaurants and shops, from liquor stores to pharmacies. Should you want a brief reprieve from writing, Sage Hill staff can drive those without vehicles into Humboldt for supplies.
Photos by Rev. Paul Paproski, O.S.B.